Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello 2012!


Yesterday we said bye to 2011, and  hello to 2012!!
It's a new day, it's a new month, it's a new year and  a new beginning!


2011..agh to be honest I'm glad it's over. It wasn't easy for me.
But I won't deny I learned a lot of things !! I recovered from a not easy surgery. I graduated the university and I made one important decision. I chose a healthier lifestyle. Even though I'm making a lot of mistakes... I'm  getting better at it. I started to move a lot and this is a great thing ! And I like it! I will keep doing and I'll keep getting better and I'll keep coming closer to my desirable-perfect-weight!

Now I wish for 2012 to start cooking real food ) not just salads and snacks.. and I want to learn a lot of healthy recipes)) But most of all, I really want to be happy. And that's what I wish to all of you. just BE HAPPY no matter what your weight is... don't let that number define you. and that's what I'm trying to do,too.

Maybe this would be the right time for some resolutions... or goals but no, I won't do it. At least not today.

No comments:

Post a Comment