Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 4 (96 to go)

Today was Workout day .. I unintentionally skipped lunch :| again .. because I was working out... 

Breakfast: wheat biscuits and a cup of tea
Snack: a sandwich ( white bread +ham) [ when will I stop eating bread]
Dinner: grilled chicken  (no ketchup or other stuff)
Snack: 3-4 nuts

Water: 1.5-2L
Workouts: minutes: 70 + (120 piano) calories: 500 +(350 piano)
Treadmill: 40 minutes (9.1% inline)  distance: 3.44km & -350 burned calories
Row machine [high intensity] (1032meters) 10 minutes, -50cals
Jump rope 10 minutes -100 cals
and some waist & arms exercises. (10 minutes)
+ I played piano for almost 2 hours... myfitnesspal says I burned 330 cal .. but I'm not sure... it took me a whole 40 minutes to burn 350 calories on treadmill ... but you can't compare the intensity of a treadmill with that of playing piano... so I'm stil not sure about it.. but i'll be glad if that would be true )))

and between the workouts and other stuff I skipped my lunch ...  and I'm kind of angry at myself .. because the idea of this challenge is to be more healthy ...

That's it.... I need discipline!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment