Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 8 (92 to go)

Breakfast: 3 oat cookies + tea
Snack: sugar free candies
Lunch: yogurt + banana
Dinner: pasta

As I said in the last few posts i'm really tired and working a lot these days so no photos and my 'menu' is really poor... I just need some time but I don't want to stop this challenge ... and of course I still want to reach my goal weight. And I'm sure this isn't going to stop me...

You just wait and you'll see ;)

and since I'm still waking up at 5... no wiw either...  I'm curious about my weight.. maybe tomorrow or saturday for sure... can't wait... I wish I would have the same weight as before Christmas ^^ who knows =)

Unfortunately not enough water either x( annnd.... no workouts...

my life is changin' right now... and I couldn't be happier about it!

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment