Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 3 (97 to go)

Another day is gone and I couldn't be more happy about it!) 
I was out all the day .. first some shopping and then a visit to some friends and I'm so tired I could go to sleep just now . I recieved compliments today ... you know that awesome feeling when someone tells you  'woow you look so good, you really lost weight!' and I'm all blushed like 'uh, I just gained 4 kg .. X'mas time...*rolleyes* '
oook, as I wrote yesterday, today we celebrated X'mas .. and I've done my best! at least I've tried... :x



Breakfast: tea + rusks (are they called rusks?) + 2 eggs + 1 clementine
Lunch: traditional soup (with rice, potatoes and some meat)
Snack: sandwich (white bread and ham)
Dinner: chicken breast and salad

Water .. enough! and no workout today. I needed a day off.
I started to look for running shoes (hoping my leg will be well soon!)

I've seen these zigtech :
but I don't know... I'm not sure it's my thing... + they are so heavy!!!

And I'm still curious about peanut butter)) maybe for most of you it's a weird thing ... but I really don't know how does it tastes)) I'll start to look out for peanut butter,too! :)

one more weekend day to survive.... the weekends are so difficult for me.. since all my family is home and they tend to eat all kind of  yummy stuff...)

okay I'm blabling too much )))
'Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment