Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 1 (99 to go)


Ready, Set, Go! )))
okhay I weighted in today just to know where i'm standing in the first day of this challenge..
the result ? 68.3 ... well I did gain weight from the hollidays, but then WHO DIDN'T ??


The day passed without too many temptations ! Yayyy I wish everyday will be that easy! :))
I drank 2L of water aaand I burned about 600 calories in 84 minutes of workout.

What did I eat ?


here's my breakfast and it tasted better than it looks in here ! =)
Oat flakes + almonds + peanuts + raisins + blueberries


and since my 'breakfast' was at almost eleven o'clock and after that I planned my  workouts, and I finished at 16 o'clock (and after workout I don't eat for at least 1 hour..) so I started to  prepare my dinner.
I basically remained without lunch ... I know that doesn't sound quite right ..
I snacked an orange and some corn crackers ...


and my healthy dinner was salmon (in oven) with salad :


looks good?)

No comments:

Post a Comment