Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 2 (98 to go)

yayy the second day is almost over...  and i'm really tired and my leg hurts more than before and I don't know if I should continue with workouts or should I stop .. but thinking about quitting for a while... it makes me sad ...


Breakfast: yogurt + apple + 1 clementine + banana + peanuts
Lunch: vegetable soup and 2 wheat crackers
Snack: 2 rice cakes
Dinner: salmon + salad; 1 apple

Water - 9 glasses
and only 375 burned calories today in 56 minutes.

p.s. Rice cakes, huh ? I was searching  for those on  internet, i didn't know how they're called in english ... and now that I know I still don't get it... why on earth they'r called C A K E S ? :| 

Anyway I'm a little preocupied about tomorrow, since we kinda celebrate Christmas ... and that's it ... =)) I hope to be strong enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment