Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 6 (94 to go)

As I said... 100 posts.. no excuses... so I'm E X H A U S T E D ..  I went today at 7 in the morning and I just came home and it's almost 22 o'clock ... I haven't been this tired in ... like 6 months I guess... and tomorrow I have to wake up at 5 o'clock ... so I must say I'm really doing a huge effort writing this post...

Briefly...

Breakfast: 3 oat cookies + tea
Snack: 1 apple
Lunch: 200gr salmon (in oven) + salad
Dinner: 1 apple + 3 clementine and a green tea (since I just came home... I don't want to eat this late... but i'm not even hungry)
Water - 8-9 glasses

and being busy wasn't an excuse  not to workout... I burned 640 calories in 80 minutes...

I must say today I was very strong... at my course 1 girl got married .. so she decided to bring some damn well looking cookies ... and lots of Cola .. and was b'day of another girl, so she brought a cake and the third one was in a journey in Moscow so she brought some chocolates .... so ...  there were COOKIES .. CHOCOLATES ... SUGARS ... CALORIES EVERYWHERE .. But I was strong ^_^  so I guess I can do it !!

Tomorrow is my weight in... can't wait ... to see if the scale is my friend or enemy

anyway .... Good Night people!!! And wish ya well and if you're opening this blog ... that's because  you too are looking for a healthier life... so Good luck with this...

No comments:

Post a Comment