Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Im back - full of strength


As the title says I'm back, and I'm STRONGER! (what doesn't kill us - makes us stronger, right?)
I wasn't able to post for a few weeks...  and  my internet is really slow right now and it's aaaaa killing me!
But if there's someone who's reading my posts (and I can see there are a few people) I hope you had a really good time on Chrimstas! (you can leave a message by telling :)  Me ... I recieved a few presents even if I wasn't really celebrating ... just with my  family ... Christmas it's about family, isn't it ?  But I do looove all the lights in the town and all the christmas trees and all shops are full of colour and sparkles ... it's ... magical..

Anyway I'm blabling too much ... just wanted to say I'm back .. after a really tough period.
I have my cheeks back on so I must have gained weight  .. but I won't take the risk of weighting in. I'll wait the 5th of January or so, meanwhile I'll TRY to be careful with the food. but you know it's pretty hard this time of the year.
Lately I wasn't even training. Lazy me...  I'll get back ... just my leg still hurts.. now even more :|

No comments:

Post a Comment