Monday, December 5, 2011

Battle scars

One of the negative (don't judge me for calling them negative) consequiences of loosing weight are stretching marks.
 The yo-yo diets, rapid gains and losses of many pounds strech the skin, making it slower to bounce back and leave strech marks on the skin
and I haven't heard anyone saying they got rid of stretch marks. Unfortunately.
Personally I do not believe one can ever get rid of them. Creams & oils don't remove them. But they may fade a little, in time.
You may also ask about lazer treatment but I'm not sure that will help 100% either.

But you can prevent them by losing weight the healthy way and using almond oil. Doctors recommend almond oil to pregnant women to prevent streching marks.
I started to use it myself a few months ago... and I like it.  At least I didn't got new marks.
So, if someone sees this post... I wonder what's your opinion. Have you tried something ? Did it helped?  What do you think about laser treatment?

No comments:

Post a Comment