Tuesday, December 6, 2011

24 days to go


24 days to go ... O.M.G.

I remember  this time last year I was planning how the 2011 will be different and awesome. I was..umm wrong. (
okay, in the end I lost 10 kg but I haven't reached my goal weight and it's such a looong way.
These last days I'll work harder as I promised myself I will have a normal BMI by the end of the month...
And I'm really working hard !


meals: Today I ate normal, healthy food. less than 1200 cals.
water: 8 glasses
Burned calories: 816 in 183 minutes:

walked 10 km in 125 min =-444cals and
Before-After workout 58 min = -372 calories


I didn't plan to walk today cause I'm having some problems with a leg ..  but it was such a warm and shinny day .. I couldn't stay at home and after my 58 minutes workout, decided to have a walk. and during my walk I made that photo.... I love pink trees ))


Also, today my mom made some cookies... I just looove them and I'm sure they're  yummy as always but I haven't even tasted them.
I know I said I won't deprive myself, but these are drugs!! you have one cookie and then you can't stop till you finish half of them! so I'll just pass this time =) and I won't even call this 'depravation' I'll call it 'stick to the plan ' !

No comments:

Post a Comment