Wednesday, December 7, 2011

23 days to go ...


Yogurt and fruits are definetely my weaknesses ... but a mix of them ... mmm ..
that's  my dinner in the photo. looks good?
Yogurt + apple+ orange and dried fruits: raisins,craisins and apricots. so yummyyyy and way to much sugar for dinner rawwr.

Some bad news for me today :(
still thinking... ain't life a bi*ch? Only yesterday I wrote about how hard am I going to work this last days of the year... and guees what...

I've been to the doctor as I'm having some troubles with a leg ... and yeah ... it's a little complicated .. .So I won't be able to walk/jump for some.... time :(((((a few weeks maybe ... I want to cry!
 is it  fair ? I just have no words .
Whatever ... what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right ? and if plan A fails there still are twenty and smth other letters .
Even this won't stop me from working out... I will  think about some exercises for  waist, arms, and butt .. and even for legs .. I'll just avoid jumpings & stuff... 

I guess I'll miss walking :((

Calories: 1260 (dinner in the photo, a healthy lunch salmon + salad)
Water: 10 glasses
Workout: burned calories : 256 wirh 23 minutes of Total Cardio Kick.
I would have done 10 more minutes (that would have made the whole workout)... but my leg hurted, so I stopped not wanting to make things worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment