Thursday, November 24, 2011

Some rules...

Here are some things... I need to stop doing.or start doing...

   I won't skip meals anymore, because when I do, i end up so hungry that I can't help but overeat. And everyone knows what happens next – more fat adds riiiiiight on your waist.
3 meals a day and 2 snacks won't do this (in proper portions and healthy).

   I remember reading an article about crunches and that you can do even 500 crunches per day but they don't have any effect on the fat covering muscles. Here comes Cardio. That's what i'll do ... I'll walk. and then i'll walk MORE. I don't have a treadmill so i'll just take my future sexy ass and go walking.

   I won't deprive myself, cause if I do it - I end up binging. all the time. 
If I want chocolate, or a slice of pizza or a biscuit... i'll have it – just in m o d e r a t i o n. So the next day I won't crave it. The more I forbid myself – the more i want it! I'd rather have a small piece of chocolate than deprive and end up eating the whole bar.  

No comments:

Post a Comment