Friday, November 25, 2011

25nov2011

OMG! It's already 25 november!!!
Christmas is c-c-comin' :| I don't know why ... but I don't feel it yet...

Yesterday I posted some exercises I was gonna make today, but guess what ... it was such a beautiful and sunny day I felt like walking... so I walked  a whole 120 minutes and 10.98 km !!! yayyy
and then 15 minutes of jump rope.
so 135 minutes and a total of 630 burned calories.

Here's a photo from my walk... In reality looks wayyyy better....  I loooove this place even if I have to walk more than 2 km to get there...


about meal..
for breakfast I had  5 biscuits + tea (1 biscuit=22calories)
luch - a kaki fruit and an apple
and rice for dinner.
from the point of calories .. it's not enough but I'm feeling fine and i'm not even hungry..
I didn't felt like cooking today. and then i didn't even had time..

It's weekend.., tomorrow my aunt's coming..must survive this weekend... must stay healthy!
Sometimes it can be pretty hard when someone's coming....

No comments:

Post a Comment