Thursday, November 24, 2011

Ready, set, Go!

Failure is not the falling down- it's the staying down!!
    I suppose I should start with a few details about me.. so, I'm 24 years old and in a constant battle for the last 4 years. How I get here it's a loong long story I may post it someday.. 
    I started to change my lifestyle in august 2011. The plan was to diet a few months and loose some weight. But now I want more than that. I want a healthier lifestyle, a healthier me, so I had this brilliant ideea of creating this blog – a place of mine where I can share my ups and downs, celebrate the losses, cry my gains, a blog about everythig: food, workouts, meal plans, recipes, calories, daily intakes,tips, whinning, future plans, thoughts and anything else I can think of. Im taking photos of what I eat, counting calories, counting burned calories, writing everything down so I can keep track of everything.

The most important for me was to realize that it's not gonna happen over night and not even in a 2 months. It takes waaay too much work and effort (for long-term results).
It's not easy, sometimes I just breakdown, hate the scale, binge a few days, than hate it and get right back on track. "Fall seven times, get up eight" , right ?) 

I know from where I've started, where I am and most important where I want to be... so is someone out there who'd wanna join me in this journey ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment